Janelle offers professional, confidential services in the following areas:
Real estate law, which includes:
- Purchase and sale of property
- Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Property transfers and survivorship applications
- Mortgage registration and refinancing
Wills and estate matters, which include:
- Preparation of Last Will and Testament or Codicil
- Preparation of Power of Attorney for Property and/or Personal Care
- Preparation of probate documentation
Notarizing and commissioning documents
- Notarized documents often include certified copies of original documents, such as identification documents, educational transcripts, death certificates, and so on. It is also important to have travel consent forms notarized before traveling as a single parent with a child.
- Commissioning a document involves legally administering an oath, affirmation, or declaration with the signing party, therefore swearing that the contents of the documents are true. One example is commissioning a person’s affidavit for court.
Independent Legal Advice or General Advice
If you require help in an area not listed above, the office would be happy to refer you to another lawyer or professional. Janelle does not practice in litigation relating to any of the above areas.
Please feel free to contact the office for more information.